Announcement

From the Webmaster: Please note this forum is an ARCHIVE ONLY; it is not in current use. Click here:Seadog.org.uk to return to the website.

#1 Tue 20th Jan 2015 21:53:36

twotails
Administrator

Urgently need Seadog drawings

Hello,

I am a yachting journalist with Sailing Today magazine. I have justed test sailed EMRA, a lovely example, and need some high resolution drawings of her sail plan and keel and also her layout below (general accommodation).

Could anyone send me these - perhaps a scan of a brochure?

I would be very grateful.

The owners assoc will be mentioned in the article which will come out in March.

Many thanks

Miles Kendall

miles@miles-kendall.co.uk
Email 
Graham
Jan 22, 2010 - 8:31AM
Re: Urgently need Seadog drawings

Dear Miles,
Welcome to the SeaDog forum.
I have emailed a couple of drawings that were done some years ago by one of our members. Martyn Waitt, who is a stalwart supporter of the SeaDog is a former owner of Tarry and now sails his 'Big SeaDog', a NAB 35 Ketch.
More suitable pictures may be found, but these may suffice if not.
regards
Graham

SeaDog Name (if owner or crew) Dougal
Email 
Miles Kendall
Jan 22, 2010 - 9:35AM

Hi

I have been sent a scan of the brochure and some other drawings so no more needed.

Many thanks

Miles
Email 
John Lansdell
Jan 22, 2010 - 11:42AM

A big thank you to Mark Pilbeam, of Salia for sending a scan of the pages from his copy of the Seadog brochure so promptly. I don't think I have ever seen one before. It certainly is both comprehensive and interesting.

The article by Miles Kendall covering his test of Emra is due appear in the April edition of Sailing Today, issue 156, "available at all good newsagents" from the end of February/early March.

SeaDog Name (if owner or crew) Twotails
Email 
Mark
Jan 22, 2010 - 12:07PM

I didn't realise the brochure was a scarce item. If anyone would like a scanned copy as a PDF, let me know and I can forward a copy by email.

SeaDog Name (if owner or crew) Salia
Email 
Graham
Jan 22, 2010 - 1:07PM

Yes please!
I might even get around to posting it, or extracts, on the website.
thanks Mark
regards
Graham

SeaDog Name (if owner or crew) Dougal
Email 
John Lansdell
Jan 22, 2010 - 2:29PM

I think a number of members may be interested, so if Mark is happy with the idea, and could forward me a

Board footer